This is a quick and easy project to do with children. These pipe cleaner napkin rings are nice and useful. Most children love when you use what they make. They will fancy up any table setting.
- Paper Towel roll
- pipe cleaners (either fuzzy or sparkly)
- tape (optional, recommended)
- Flower or other decoration (optional)
- hot glue gun and glue (optional)
Using the ruler cut 1.5 cm rings from the paper Towel roll.
2.Option 1: If you want smaller rings which I suggest then cut the rings and measure 3 cm from the end.
3. Overlap the cardboard and tape together.
For Option 2 skip steps 2 and 3.
4. Wrap pipe cleaners around the circle to cover the cardboard. This will take about 3 pipe cleaners for option 1 and more for option 2 if you want them close together. A third option not pictured here would be to color the rings before wrapping and then you don’t need to wrap so close together. This third option might be easier for younger children.
5. If using other decorations (Like the ribbon flower on the small fuzzy pink one) use hot glue to glue on. White glue will take a lot of glue and need to be held for a long time before they will stick).
Enjoy your pretty new napkin rings. They will add to any table setting.