This is a great craft to do with your kids. It allows you to leave them personalized notes or directions. Each child will know who the note is for by the picture on the holder. You can make each holder personalized by putting a picture that has meaning to each child or family member.
This project takes only a few supplies and is quick and easy to do. Hope you enjoy doing it as much as I did.
- Toilet paper roll
- white or colored cardstock
- white glue
- Cut Toilet paper tube in half.
- Cut two small notches out of the top on opposite sides from each other.
- Make sure the notches are directly across from each other so that when you put the notes in they sit right.
- Spread white glue on both sides of tube
- Wrap yarn around tube until you have covered the entire tube.
- Once you have covered the whole tube with the yarn you will want to make sure the end is glued down.
- Spread glue on the yarn around the notches.
- Cut the yarn where the notches are, making sure the ends of the yarn don’t unravel.
- Stick sticker on cardstock.
- Cut cardstock around sticker
- Glue picture to front of note holder.
Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
Leave a note in the comments telling me how yours came out.