You will need:
- 4 2cm wide Popsicle sticks
- Scotch tape
- Brown or tan crayon
- Black marker
- 2 round or one oval black or dark color sticker for the eyes
- 1 brown pipe cleaner
- 2 toilet paper rolls
- Small planter or bucket
- Optional: Brown clay
- Cut one toilet paper roll in half or thirds depending on the size of face you want.
- Cut the Popsicle sticks in half
- Color one side of each stick brown
- Color outside of whole and one half of toilet paper rolls
- Cut oval sticker in half if using
- Stick stickers in place on ½ toilet paper roll to make eyes
- Draw with black marker his mouth
- Tape with scotch tape (on the side you didn’t color) 7 of the sticks together (make sure there is not any room between the sticks).
- Place sticks inside the half of the toilet paper roll (make sure the sticks don’t overlap and there are no spaces between all the sticks. Add or subtract a stick as needed.)
- Glue sticks in place
- Scrunch full toilet paper roll up to fit inside head.
- Place in head and mark where you want the arms to be
- Remove body and cut small x on sides to place arms
- Slide pipe cleaner into holes evenly
- Bend ends of pipe cleaner in a z shape to form hands
- Glue body into head
- Place your Baby Groot into your small planer or bucket. (You might want to use clay to hold the body in place and seem like dirt in pot)
Hope you enjoy making Baby Groot as much as I did. I just love the little guy. (I AM GROOT). Leave a comment below and a picture too if you want.